To initiate refund call: 088093 96292
- The company sells eatable products like cakes, pizza, burgers, chocolates & sweets along with birthday accessories like bouquet, flowers, greeting cards, candles, birthday cap etc. If a customer is not satisfied with the product, he or she should contact customer service at the time of delivery to return the product.
- The customer cannot request the return without a valid reason.
- We will need substantial proof from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- In case of return due to a damaged product/packaging at the time of delivery, we will need photographic proof from your end. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- The final decision on refund will be made by Chillout. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions.
- Please make sure to save the bill otherwise we will not be able to entertain returns.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the product.
- Return & Refund will not be eligible, if:
- Products damaged after customer usage, misused products or tampered products will not be eligible for returns.
- Any damage or defect not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- There is a sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
In order to return a product you need to call us at the time of delivery after your purchase. Our delivery boy will collect the product back if the reason stated for return is genuine. When placing a request for returning a product, the customer agrees that our decision in the matter of approving or rejecting a refund is final, conclusive and binding on the customer.
Once a return has been approved a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied the original mode of payment used at the time of purchase. It will take approximately 14 business days for the refund to reflect in your account.
A transaction attempted by the customer using our Site, which does not result in a confirmed order will be deemed to be an unsuccessful transaction. In such a situation if the customer is charged for the said transaction, the amount charged will be reversed (i.e. refunded to the customer) within 14 business days from the date you notify us about such transaction.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Begusarai.